Signature Kaitlin quality at every turn.
- Sophisticated lobby.
- Balconies/patios with glass and aluminum railings for enhanced views.
- 2 conveniently located elevators.
- Entry system connected with suite phone lines.
- Professionally landscaped with sod, shrubs and trees.
- One (1) underground parking spot included.
- Suite entry doors with brushed chrome lever handles and deadbolts.
- Contemporary interior doors and trim.
- Brushed chrome lever handles on passage doors.
- 9′ ceiling heights in all living areas (excluding bulkheads and ceiling drops. Kitchens may have dropped ceilings).
- Rental hot water heater/forced air heating system.
- Individually metered utilities (water, gas and hydro).
- Self-contained heating and air conditioning units.
- Textured ceilings throughout except kitchen and bathroom.
- In-suite smoke/carbon monoxide detectors.
Your choice of four (4) complete colour and material coordinated packages professionally designed, covering all interior finishes for your suite, including:
- Engineered wood flooring in all living areas.
- Quality Berber carpet in bedroom(s) and den if applicable.
- Designer floor tiles in kitchen, foyer and bathroom.
- Designer wall tiles around tub enclosure and shower stall as per plan.
Colour and finish coordinated kitchen/vanity cabinetry. Granite or quartz counter tops in kitchen and bathrooms as per designer package.
Neutral wall colour as per designer package with white trim and baseboard.
- Designer-selected cabinetry as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters, as per designer package.
- Extended upper cabinets for added storage.
- Deep fridge upper with gable as per plan.
- Flush breakfast bars as per plan.
- Stainless steel undermount sink with single lever chrome faucet and vegetable spray.
- Designer-selected raised height vanity as per designer package.
- Granite or quartz counters (as per designer package) with white rectangular undermount sink.
- 5′ acrylic white deep soaker tub as per plan.
- Chrome single lever faucets.
- White comfort height toilets with elongated bowl.
- Chrome towel bar and toilet paper holder.
- Ceiling mounted exhaust fan vented to exterior.
- Strip lighting above vanity.
- Shower stall with frameless glass panel and door (as per plan).
- Ceiling height dropped by approximately 1 foot in bathrooms and closets as required.
- Prewired cable TV outlets and telephone jacks in living room, all bedrooms and den as applicable.
- Two electrical plugs with USB ports – one in kitchen and one in master bedroom.
- Switch-controlled split outlet in living room.
- Ceiling lights in kitchen, dining area, bedrooms and den where applicable.
- White Decora switches and receptacles throughout suite.
- One weather-protected outlet on balcony/patio.
SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES
Specifications and features as described apply only where shown on plans.
- All plans and specifications are subject to modification from time to time at the sole discretion of the Vendor. Exterior elevations will be similar to renderings shown, but not necessarily identical. Substitutions made by the Vendor will be subject to the terms and conditions of The Tarion Warranty Program relating to Builder’s substitutions.
- Materials, prices, specifications and floor plans are subject to change without notice.
- All renderings are artist’s concept. Purchaser acknowledges that some features may not be applicable to all plans.
- The Purchaser acknowledges that due to framing members (lumber), plumbing and HVAC systems, the ceiling and wall electrical rough-ins and/or light fixtures and/or smoke and CO detectors may interfere with the centering or positioning of the above noted items in the applicable space.
- The Vendor will not allow the Purchaser to complete any work and/or supply any material to finish dwelling before closing date.
- The Vendor’s warranty is backed by The Tarion Warranty Corporation.
- A pre-delivery inspection form to be completed with the Vendor prior to closing.
- Tarion coverage: One (1) year warranty on defects in workmanship and materials. Two (2) year warranty on electrical, plumbing and heating delivery and distribution system, water penetration through building envelope and foundation. Seven (7) year warranty on major structural defects. Purchaser agrees to pay Tarion enrolment fee plus applicable taxes on closing date.